Do you want to treat body pains with acupuncture?
According to traditional Chinese medical theory, acupuncture points are located on meridians through which vital energy runs. this energy is known as 'qi' or 'chi.'
Acupuncture points are seen as places where nerves, muscles, and connective tissue can be stimulated. The stimulation increases blood flow, while at the same time triggering the activity of the body's natural painkillers.
There are no needles involve, so there is no skin piercing. Press the pen onto affected areas, and it will release an electric pulse to stimulate the meridian and acupuncture points in your body for healing and pain relief.
- DOME TYPE: Superficial Therapy, which is applicable for health care and facial beautification.
- NODE TYPE: Node Therapy, which is applicable for partial body pains.
- SPHEROIDAL TYPE: Partial Therapy, which is applicable for quickly alleviating pain.
It has no side effects as opposed to using painkillers and other medications to treat chronic pain. It’s great for treating acute and chronic physical pain, arthritis, rheumatism, osteoporosis, sciatica, migraine, sports injuries, and muscle, joint and back pains.
Easy to use
It only needs one AA battery to function. It has a digital display that shows the strength of the electrical pulse output (0 – being weakest) press the start button to increase or decrease the power of the electric pulse.
Portable pain reliever
It’s lightweight, so you can easily put it in your pocket, bag, or pouch if you’re traveling or perhaps just going to work for a long day and need relief from your pain.
- It only needs one AA battery (not included) to function
- Suitable for hard-working adults
- Pulse Frequency: 0.01-300Hz
- Pulse Width:100us-320us
- Maximum Output Extent:500ohm
- Load Voltage: 3.3V
- Dimension: 200*30mm