Did you ever wanted some sliced tomato with your sandwich and all of a sudden, you're treating your finger for a pretty, nasty cut?
Well, now you can keep your hands protected from cuts and abrasions caused by knives, glass, sharp metals and even wood carving and whittling, with these Cut Resistant Gloves. Made with an interlocking, food-grade fiber mesh, these protective gloves offer consistent protection from cuts in a variety of work conditions.
Comfortable to wear and extremely flexible and durable, the thick fiber material protects your hands from cuts, while maintaining breathability and soft-textile dexterity, making it easy to handle small objects or perform tasks that require a firm grip.
These gloves are ideal for use in the kitchen while food prepping and processing. Dice and chop vegetables and fruits with a mandolin or knife, shuck oysters, fillet fish, grate cheese and tackle general yard work, without fear of injury.
Clean up is easy, as these gloves are machine washable for ideal sanitation standards.
- Having a good heat resistance, corrosion resistance, low temperature, and mechanical properties.
- With a belt, it can be adjusted, wearing soft and comfortable.
- Brand new five fingers, each bid for single stainless glove and one white cotton glove.
- Fit to both right and left hands.
- Gloves are not intended to protect against puncture wounds!